Tuesday 19 October 2021

Coach Usman reaacts to kwara state performance in the youth game

Question:
 Delta State will be winning the Youth Games again for straight sixth times

What are they doing that's giving them victories?

Is it that they are spending big or what?


Coach Usman:
I don't have much information about Delta State but I believe....it will be through proper preparation..... They have a support from Government....we also have a listening Governor here in the state.  ....



To me, the face of football is changing in the state and Male football teams will continue to excel because of priority we give to it even before the youth game festival .....


Male team won the gold..... Kwara United in final... against all odds..


I am delighted with the new instructions our  Sport Commissioner,  Alhaji Bola Magaji gave to YSFON, kwara State Chapter....to look into other sport in the state apart from football 


If we focus on that sport ...I believe things will change for us as well..........and we can stop them from winning Seventh.....


My submission

No comments:

Post a Comment