Tuesday 15 February 2022

Coach Suleiman, Head Coach of Achiever FA expect nothing but win against Makamz FA on Sunday

I swear the fixtures itself want to challenge my team and we are very ready for the task

= On Makamz Team
Makamz is full of talents๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

=On challenges face this year:
Maybe but we still have that same mission this year, See challenges everywhere๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Not the battle.....but the gold medal,
Our mission this year is to win it all with very much margin

=Game against Makamz FA on Sunday,
Yea but still to entertain the audience
 Yea it is game of football though you don't just win every match but........I can see that in my boys that they don't want to be defeated
And they will surely prove who they by next match
I know my team alone

I greet the podium entirely....... It will be a tough game though but I believe my team will win the said match........cause my  boy's knows what I want and they also knows who there opponent is so therefore we plan to entertain the audience and win in styles

Edited by Coach Usman Jibril

No comments:

Post a Comment