Wednesday 13 July 2022

Bashir Opeyemi has joined koller football Academy

 Alhamdullilah to be part of these group...not for joining  the group only but to become a full member

My name is Issa Bashir Opeyemi and my football name is (Issabanger)am from kwara  state Ilorin, thank God for give me Grace to be among of you guys and my  regard to my Honor Coach Jan Koller

Am a Goalkeeper and I am here to give  💯 not here to be training material but here to support the group to become a winner

 Yours in Sport

Words from Coach KOLLER
I am very happy to have a determine keeper like him joining us, he is a winner and always want success with his team

I always watch him in every Saturday Sunday game in his community.. his passion is second to none 

We welcome him and we are ready to help him

No comments:

Post a Comment