Friday 9 June 2023

New plan for the Academy

Hello everyone

*I really want you all to get the picture of our new structure for the Academy*


I am an Achiever, and I really want to Achieve great things for this Academy


I want challenges, at every level of the Academy

I want every coaches at level of the Academy to challenge each others in knowledge and plan 


The result of this will give us success in our development


Each coaches will be responsible for the players. Please, know your players very well 


Five Captains will be selected in each categories and I want coaches to re-select this positions again, with their ranking 

I am happy with all coaches and I will love to remind everyone that, they shall be judge with their respective responsibility


List of approved players for each level will be given to each coaches by next week 


Any players who is not on the list, must not be allowed to train with them 


Coaches and given tasks

1. TEchnical Adviser/ Founder
Coach Usman Jibril 

*Senior Team of the Academy*


2. Head Coach
kOLLER U16
*Coach Abdulkadir Issa*

3. Head coach 
kOLLER U15
*Coach Najeeb Haroon*

4. Legal Adviser/Head Coach 
kOLLER U13
Coach Abdulrasaq Lukman


kOLLER U10 will soon get their Head Coach too 

Training session plans
U15

Mondays - Wednesdays then Friday to Sunday



U13 plans 
Thursday -Sunday 


U16 /Senior Wednesday to Sunday 

Finally
All players must be contributing #50 per Training


Signed:
TA kOLLER FA

No comments:

Post a Comment