Sunday 10 May 2020

TIME WITH TESLIM MUSA

[5/10, 10:39 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Morning everyone, let me welcome you to another chat session with one of our own (which I will introduce later).

This platform help us know our players better in order to be able to get the best out of them. 

Once again, you are welcome.
[5/10, 10:40 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Good Teslim Musa
[5/10, 10:40 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: How are you doing this morning
[5/10, 10:40 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: Fine sir and you
[5/10, 10:41 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: I'm doing good
[5/10, 10:41 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Thank you for the time
[5/10, 10:43 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Here would love to know you better, like I said earlier it is a chat session. So you can feel relaxed and answer the questions with no pressure.

 Time with koller football academy current best player of the year....... Teslim Musa
[5/10, 10:43 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 1 

Can you tell us your favourite position and why you chose that position.

[5/10, 10:48 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: My favourite position is left wing (11) i choose this position because i have the abilities of a winger, i remember i started my football career with striker but i later discover am not a top man with my moves and the way i handle ball on the pitch so i decided to switch to this position
[5/10, 10:51 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 2 

You talk about starting your career as a striker, how as the coaches in the academy be helpful in you realizing your preferred position.

[5/10, 10:59 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: Yes i started my football career as a striker not quite long i switch to left wing, then  join koller football academy. big thanks to coach kolo and coach koller they really help me to develop well in this position,they motivate and encourage me whenever i made  mistake they call me for correction and they explain things i don't know...about my position to me, i can say, the two coaches are the reason behind my development today and they are still working with me...cause they want me to keep developing, thanks to the two coaches... they have really be of help to my development
[5/10, 11:01 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 3 

We know everyone in the squad is a family, but among the players who is your best friend.

[5/10, 11:06 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: Sobur atanda....
 he is a great player i choose  him because he understands me better than any other players in the academy

[5/10, 11:07 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 4 

Who is your best manager in the academy.
[5/10, 11:10 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: Coach koller he is a great coach one of the best coach in kwara state, i really appreciate his efforts

[5/10, 11:11 AM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 

Lastly, what is your ambition as a footballer
[5/10, 11:16 AM] Teslim Musa Koller FA: To become a professional and achieve a lot of goals in football and to become the best for my club and my nation

No comments:

Post a Comment