Tuesday 31 March 2020

Time with Imam RIDWANULLAH Durosilohun

[3/31, 2:22 PM] Usman: *Imam Ridwanullah Durosinlohun*
[3/31, 2:23 PM] Usman: We welcome to the family, one of Estate wonderful kid.....
[3/31, 2:25 PM] Usman: *Since when have started playing football?*

Durosinlohu: When I was a kid
Maybe 5 years old
[3/31, 2:49 PM] Usman: Imam Jr: *I started playing football at Danjuma field, phaae1, Oloje Estate Ilorin with my friends and brothers*

Yes, *I can remember,* *Semiu's brother*
Kayode
[3/31, 3:13 PM] Usman: Imam Junior: *I can play from midfield or as winger*

*My great players at KOLLER football are TESLIM MUSA and Alatise Mudathir, they are  very good and I am looking forward to playing with them*

Message to the management

*The management should continue the good work n i pray almighty Allah will crown all our efforts*

*I hope to deliver the best to the academic by working very hard*

How do you feel to be named Estate best player of the year?

I feel very happy, I'm thankful to the association that gives me the honour

No comments:

Post a Comment