Wednesday 15 April 2020

JOHN MOSES ADEKUNLE

Usman: I am happy to inform you that, John Moses has agreed to join KOLLER FA
 John: I am very happy to join the great family
Usman: Tell the whole family the Position you play
 John: I play as the point man (striker)
John: Sir i am utility player
 John: I love to share this ,wow I started playing football since my primary school days 
When I was in primary 2 (at ourlady of mount Carmel nursery and primary school )
Usman: So....the journey so far
John: The journey so far wasn't easy and I'm yet to arrive but I won some medals as the highest goal scorer , and I was able to gain exposure in this game of football.
We still hope and pray for the best
John: Played Against 
Kfa 
Kwara united 
Musty 
First bank 
Sec in abuja
John: Played state league,principals cup, Milo coca cola, bankers cup etc

Coach KOLLER Comments
John Moses is a fantastic player, who I so much love, happy to see him display his talent.
He was among the best players selected for koller football company for International scouting program at NASSARAWA State where we had two invited scouts from Manchester City.
He was among the selected outstanding players by the white men.
I love to work with him, develop him and make him even a better and deadly striker in the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment