Tuesday 28 April 2020

Koller FA Defender, Atanda AbdulSobur

[4/27, 9:11 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Good morning house
[4/27, 9:12 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Let me introduce myself
[4/27, 9:12 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: I'm Adewale Adeyemi q
[4/27, 9:12 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: And today, we will be having an interactive session with one of our player
[4/27, 9:13 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: You welcome.here Mr adeyemi adewale
[4/27, 9:14 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Thank you very much
[4/27, 9:14 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: He is one of the best defenders in the Kwara Youth League
[4/27, 9:14 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Very solid at the back
[4/27, 9:14 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Reminds you of John Terry at his peak
[4/27, 9:15 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: But before i call on him
[4/27, 9:15 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: I will want to apologise for starting late because there is no reason to keep you waiting
[4/27, 9:15 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: I'm very sorry
[4/27, 9:15 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Back to the business of the day
[4/27, 9:16 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: *Atanda Sobur is the player we are chatting with today, good evening*
[4/27, 9:17 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: It's gonna be nice here I think☺️
[4/27, 9:18 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Thank you for giving  me the privilege here
I really appreciate
[4/27, 9:22 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Thank you very much for the time
[4/27, 9:22 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Can you properly introduce yourself
[4/27, 9:23 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I'm Atanda labeeb Abdulsobur
A player of Koller Football Academy
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Thank you sir
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: This is an interactive session
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: So you can be relaxed in our chat
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Yeah
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Okay
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: What is your preferred position
[4/27, 9:26 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Mean, your best position
[4/27, 9:27 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Centre back 
I love playing there
[4/27, 9:28 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Wow
[4/27, 9:28 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: That is nice
[4/27, 9:28 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Who is your most difficult
[4/27, 9:30 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Striker
[4/27, 9:30 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Well
I've found no one the most difficult to me 
Cos I just put all of myself in the game 
So as to attain victory for my team
[4/27, 9:30 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Who is your most difficult striker you have faced
[4/27, 9:30 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Nice one
[4/27, 9:31 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Yeah
[4/27, 9:31 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: In the game, what do you think you have learnt that help you improve your game
[4/27, 9:32 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: In the academy , what do you think you have learnt that help you improve your game
[4/27, 9:33 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: The spirit in me that  the game must be won
And the mind set that no one is immortal
As in the best where I am
[4/27, 9:33 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 3 

Your coach, Usman Jubril is one of the best in the league how can you describe his influence in the team
[4/27, 9:33 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I've learnt alot in the academy tho
[4/27, 9:34 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: He has been so wonderful to all his players 
Morally
Financially
I can't mention all
[4/27, 9:34 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: A lot, just give us an aspect that you have developed so much during your time at the academy
[4/27, 9:35 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: He just takes all his player as the best 
And that gives the all players the zeal that they can do more
[4/27, 9:35 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 5

You guys defeated ABS 3-0 in the Kwara Youth League, can you describe the feeling after the match.
[4/27, 9:36 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: In terms of fitness
That has done alot in me 
The style of.play here 
These things has just make playing easy for me
[4/27, 9:37 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I was so delighted being part of the team that partake in such match 
And we still came out in flying colors
Before one of the best team in Kwara state
[4/27, 9:38 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Things like this also gives the mindset that we can just prove ourselves being  the best in the state
[4/27, 9:39 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 6 

Now let us talk about the squad, who is the best player in the squad in your own opinion.
[4/27, 9:39 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 7 

And who is your best friend in the squad
[4/27, 9:40 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: If i should say
All of us are best players 
Cos we play not for ourselves 
But for the team
[4/27, 9:41 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I've got alot of friend in the squad 
But I can just say the goal keeper is my best friend
[4/27, 9:41 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: His name please
[4/27, 9:41 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: And the glory of the team 
Is also ours
[4/27, 9:42 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Abdulazeez abdulrafiu
[4/27, 9:42 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Describe him for us, what make you guys close to each other
[4/27, 9:43 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I took him to be that 
Cos he's the top man on the field
He see the field.more that I do
And give directives on where to cover 
And where there's loop on the field
[4/27, 9:44 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 8 

On the field, which player acts more like the leader on the pitch.
[4/27, 9:45 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: He's a very jovial person
He has been coop ever since I met him 
He's just neutral that's why I love him
And ready to help if he's in the place to do so
[4/27, 9:45 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 9 

Who is the most funniest  player in the squad.
[4/27, 9:45 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: As how ?
[4/27, 9:46 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Who controls the pitch more, shouting on the players that does something wrong and others.
[4/27, 9:46 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I think I should answer this first 
We've got two clowns in the squad
That's the goal keeper and our striker
[4/27, 9:46 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 10 

Lastly, can you describe yourself to us
[4/27, 9:47 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: What is their name
[4/27, 9:47 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: I'm the one 
Even if I'm not talking sometimes 
Our coaches shout at me from outside 
And I've also told me to develop my self on being a team leader
[4/27, 9:48 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Abdulazeez abdulrafiu 
Sulyman abdulrasheed
[4/27, 9:48 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Question 10 

Lastly, can you describe yourself to us
[4/27, 9:50 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: There's nothing much about me 
I'm cool
And jovial sometimes
I detest cheating
And love helping people if I'm in the position to do that 
Anything I can do
And lastly I love football
And I'm ready to devote all about me to this
[4/27, 9:50 PM] Yemi Media Kwara State League: Thank you very much for your time, God bless. Have a lovely night.
[4/27, 9:51 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Thank you very mcuh sir
I really appreciate you for giving me the time here 
I'm grateful ☺️🙏🏻
[4/27, 9:52 PM] Abdulsobur ....Koller Fa: Yes sir
[4/27, 9:55 PM] Imam Coach: Nice conversation, it was really interesting.

Well done job to the moderator.

No comments:

Post a Comment